Friday, June 12, 2009

Weight Check

As of yesterday Mason weighs 15 lbs 2 1/2 oz. His last weight check was 3 weeks ago and he was 14 lbs 6 oz. I was really hoping that he would have gained over a pound, but he's still doing pretty well. He's still just around 25th percentile for weight. I was hoping he would go up a little but I'm happy he's not going down.

We have his 6 month check-up July 8. As long as he's still hanging out around the 25th percentile I think I'm going to stop going to the LC for weight checks. He's hitting all of his milestone and he's still growing. He's in the 75th percentile for length so that's where the most of this growth is going. I think I just have some anxiety left over from all the troubles we had with nursing in the beginning. I just need to get it in my mind that everything is going well and if the pediatrician isn't concerned I shouldn't be either.

No comments: