Friday, June 26, 2009

My little guy is SIX MONTHS!!

I can't believe how much has changed in the past six months. Six months and a few days ago I was wondering when I was going to meet this little baby of mine. I didn't know if I would have a boy or a girl or when he or she would decide to show up.



Six months ago today I was in the hospital with a newborn. He was just over 24 hours old and as cute as could be. He would just cry, eat, sleep, pee & poop.



Fast forward six months and he's smiling, laughing, sitting, rolling and just full of personality. I swear he's going to start crawling any day. He's been trying for a couple weeks now. Since our house is for sale we're not baby proofing that much yet. We'll save all that fun stuff for the next house. I'm going to be in trouble soon!


Yesterday, on his 6th month-day we took Mason swimming for the first time. I wasn't sure how he'd like it, because the pool was still pretty cold. It was the first nice day we've had in a long time here in CT. He actually seemed to enjoy himself. He wasn't full of smiles, but he didn't start screaming. I was quite surprised because I almost screamed when I went into the cold water.

No comments: