Monday, October 29, 2012

my handsome boys

We've had some pretty gross October weather, but this afternoon it was gorgeous! Chris was home and we took the boys outside to play. I grabbed my camera hoping to get a couple fall photos of them and for the first time ever they cooperated! The little guy only for about 2.2 seconds but it was long enough to get a photo I love of my boys together.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

The little guy only lasted half a second longer for his only alone picture I was able to get. I'll have to try again but the forecast the next few days is not looking pretty! Hello Hurricane Sandy.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Mason was a blast though. He was listening to my directions and just hamming it up in front of the camera. I never thought this day would come!

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

1 comment:

Julie Rogers said...

Love the pictures and stay safe during the hurricane!!!

-Julie
www.thechirpingmoms.com