Wednesday, October 1, 2008

The Nursery!

The nursery is just about done! It's nothing fancy but I love it! All we need now is to put some decorations up (not too many the room is very tiny), get bedding and other baby accessories. I think I might hang one or two chocolate frames up and I want to do wall letters. Those will have to be done after the baby's born since we don't know what we're having and we still haven't decided on any names.

When you first walk in the room. We'll be getting new bedding once the baby is here (want something gender specific since everything else in neutral).

Dresser - will be putting a changing pad on top. Something will be going on the wall above, not sure what yet.

The closet. I'm so glad Chris re-did it! It's tiny but it'll work.

The crib!
Chris did such a great job putting it together yesterday. It's a Munire Essex in Cherry. I can't wait to put the mattress and bedding in it!

I'll post more pictures when everything is decorated!

No comments: