Monday, September 15, 2008

Baby Kicks

I have been able to feel the baby kicking since around 22 weeks. I've been impatiently waiting for the kicks to get harder so that Chris could feel it. He wasn't always patient with leaving his hand on my belly so even when I thought he might be able to feel it, he never did. As soon as he put his hand on my belly the baby would stop kicking.

This past Thursday when I was lying down watching tv I saw my belly move out the corner of my eye. I knew that Chris would be able to finally feel the kicking. On Friday I was determined that he was going to feel the kicks that day. I told him that even if he had to keep his hand on me all day he was going to so he could feel the kicks. We were watching tv and I told him where to put his hand. I played some music to the baby and next thing you know Chris is asking, "Was that one?" So excited he could finally feel it and baby is getting stronger!

I feel bad because I've been putting off on having other people feel the baby kicking. I wanted Chris to be the first one (besides me obviously) to feel the baby kick. I guess my belly is no longer off limits. Just try not to have 10 pairs of hands coming towards me at once, that might freak me out. :)

No comments: