Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Haircut for Ryder

Ryder's first haircut was a traumatizing experience (for me). I can't say his second haircut was much better. I knew that my husband was never to go anywhere near his hair again. We were leaving for Disney the following week and I knew I wasn't going to be able to get an appointment with my hair dresser. So I took him to a kids place. You know with a cool car you can ride in, tv shows to watch, bright green walls creating color casts.

We got there shortly after it opened and it was empty. Perfect. I had both boys with me which made things a little more difficult. Mason enjoyed climbing all over the other cars so he was pretty entertained. He particularity liked the pink one. We don't have much pink in this house and he always picks pink things when we're out. So I told the hair dresser that Ryder just needed a trim and for it to be cleaned up a little. Just a little. Like cut his bangs so they're not in his eyes and even out the back of his hair that my husband messed up.

before

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

And after. Sigh. At least I didn't cry this time.

1 comment:

The McCombies said...

These are all seriously, seriously great. Hope you're making a photo book or something so the boys can remember their great trip! (EMTX)