Saturday, October 8, 2011

Ryder | one year

Last birthday post :) I think you've figured it out by now Ryder is a one year old. Officially a toddler. It's getting a lot more interesting having 2 kids 21 months apart. At the park Ryder is running in one direction and Mason the other. They like to wrestle each other.. well Mason likes to wrestle Ryder. Ryder loves to be anywhere that his big brother is.

Ryder is 12 months. He

weights 22 lbs 5 oz (50%)
height - 31 inches (90%)
says mama, Coors
signs more & all done
runs
climbs stairs, furniture, the dog, his brother...
eats everything, steak, ribs, pork chops, you name it!
still wakes up at least 1-2 times a night

I'm sure I'll add more to the list as I remember. Oh and for those that don't know, Coors is the name of our dog! He says "Ca" when talking to her. I love that our kids have a dog growing up. They love her so much and when we're at the park they love to say hi to other dogs.

I didn't get any other pictures of Ryder is his 12 month onesie and it's now covered in cake so you'll have to deal with this one again :)

Happy Birthday baby boy!

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

No comments: