Monday, September 12, 2011

good morning!

Ryder and I got up early this weekend and headed out of the house to do his one year portraits. I'm still working on those but while we were up at the crack of dawn I got to take some early morning shots around town.

We have a large flag pole in the center of town. There were not many cars around before sunrise so I pulled over and grabbed a shot on the side of the road. This was taken on 9/11

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

We then headed to the location I wanted to take Ryder's pictures. It's on a big hill that overlooks town. You can see our Church and the Flagpole.



The sun begins to rise



2 comments:

Erica said...

The picture of the view from the hill is so perfect. You can just feel how peaceful it is there.

Aud said...

That sky is absolutely beautiful!