Monday, June 27, 2011

Panteen Beautiful Lengths

After not getting a haircut in probably over a year I was in desperate need of a cut. I've always thought about donating my hair but I would usually get it cut before it was long enough and I don't like short hair on myself. This time my hair was super long. I measured it several times and realized that I could still have shoulder length hair if I donated 8 inches, which is Panteen Beautiful Lengths minimum. I made the plunge and called for an appointment and they had an opening the next day! I was pretty nervous, wasn't expecting it so soon but went with it. Plus it was a nice break away from the kids!

I forgot to take a before picture so here's the most recent one I could find
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

and this is what my hair looks like now!
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

I really love it. It took some getting used to but it is so nice to have shorter hair. I'm not always pushing it out of the way. Ryder has to reach a little higher to grab a chunk of it and pull. When I exercise it's not getting stuck on things. I don't know why I didn't cut it sooner! I really loved donating it and am already thinking about growing it out again just so I can donate it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks great! And still long enough to pull back. Great cause, too.