Thursday, November 22, 2012

online shopping

Happy Thanksgiving!

I'm actually already done with most of my shopping, but this is the beginning of the shopping season for most. If I wasn't expecting 3.0 any day now I wouldn't be on top of things as much as I am.

I recently learned from a friend about ebates and I LOVE it! I'm a big online shopper and by going through ebates first I get money back. Paid for shopping, awesome! I'm pretty sure I'm the last person in the world to hear about it, but if not check it out.

http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=bM2J1nl3D72iRhtraRnx9g%3D%3D

This morning I got 10% back for shopping at Kohls. All you have to do is go to ebates first and then find the store you want to shop at. Such a great way to get a little money back this holiday season. Enjoy :)

No comments: