Sunday, June 17, 2012

Disney | Part III

Continuing our Disney vacation. If you missed Part I or Part II go check it out first!

Friday we to Hollywood Studios started off at Hollywood and Vine for another character breakfast. Mason & Ryder's favorite characters were there; Special Agent Oso, June, Handy Manny & Jake. Mason didn't want to get close to the characters but they both had a great time. Ryder was high five-ing Handy Manny and June loved to play with him. She would tickle his arm and patting him on the head. It was a very interactive breakfast with a couple shows with singing and dancing and the invited the kids up to dance with them.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

We attempted to take a group picture, but ummm my boys aren't fond of posing. This is why I really don't have any family pictures.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

After breakfast we went to see the Disney Junior Live on Stage show. Both boys were capivated by it. I thought it would be the "real" characters like we saw at breakfast but they were large puppets. It was a little hard to see since we were sitting on the floor and the stage was raised but the boys didn't care. They actually sat still and loved the show.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
(photo by dad)

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

We ended the morning at the Honey I Shrunk the Kids play area. The boys had a blast and I think all of our long days had caught up to me because I was exhausted! I didn't have my camera but my dad got some photos.



We called it a day and headed back to the resort to play at the pool at water park. Poppy & Gracky decided to head back to the Animal Kingdom Park to go on the Safari again.

iPhone picture of the boys on the bus. They are crazy!

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

I'm going to have to do the rest of Friday on another post because I have a million more pictures to share! Stay tuned :)

1 comment:

Julie Rogers said...

Oso and Handy Manny at one breakfast---this would be my boys' dream! Love your pictures! I also wanted to tell you to get over to our boy giveaway this week...http://www.thechirpingmoms.com/2012/06/giveaway-for-boys-and-their-dads.html to get some awesome swimsuits for the boys in your life!!!!