Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Merry Christmas

Christmas was different this year. Not bad - just different. Something I'll have to get used to. Ever since I was born Christmas has been at my Grandma's house in New Jersey. There are 30 + people there. My cousins, aunts, uncles & even great aunts & uncles. I have so many wonderful memories of Christmas with my large family. Since Christmas is also Mason's birthday and we have a new addition we decided that we weren't going to travel anymore. We were hoping to host a small gathering but everyone else carried on with their usual holiday plans. So it was just the 4 of us. We opened Christmas presents in the morning and stayed in our pj's all day. For lunch Chris made bacon wrapped filet for me and he had a gorgonzola steak. After Mason's nap we gave him his birthday present. For dinner we had Mason's favorite - chicken with mozzarella & tomato and had cupcakes for dessert.

No comments: