Monday, May 11, 2009

Prom & Photoshop

My baby sister just had her Junior Prom on Friday night. Mason and I went over to see her and take pictures. She was absolutely BEAUTIFUL! I feel so old. I took over 170 pictures! I decided I wanted to edit them and downloaded a free 30 day trial of Photoshop Elements. I LOVE the program and don't want the 30 days to end. Hopefully I can convince Chris that I need a $180 editing program for photos and video. Hey- it's a better price than the pro version of Photoshop that is over $600!!

Original Photo: (my sister and her boyfriend)

Edited photo

Original photo: She loves being an Aunt!

Edited photo: (I LOVE doing b&w w/ a bit of color)

Original photo: (don't you just love the sneakers!)

Edited photo: (this time I didn't do a b&w w/ color, but I did enhance the photo)

Original photo: aren't they cute?

Edited: This is one of my favorites!

No comments: